Who We Are
Tre-Eco is a social enterprise which seeks to regenerate and improve the environment whilst increasing pride and connectedness. It aims to support volunteers with training and confidence building skills to enable them to be more attractive to future employers.
What is Social Enterprise and what are the advantages
A social enterprise is an organisation that applies commercial strategies to maximize improvements in human and environmental well-being-this may include maximizing social impact rather than profits for external shareholders.
Its benefits are:
- Provides an opportunity for local people to gain employment
- Brings about a positive change to people and communities
- Social benefits – provides facilities to disadvantaged people
- Profits/surpluses are ploughed back into the organisation. This could be used to develop new products/services/activities
- People have more ownership
- Provides a formal recognised structure for your enterprise.
- Gives the flexibility and freedom of being able to trade commercially whilst still fulfilling social aims
Tre-Eco provides the following services
- Grass Cutting
- Weed Killing
- Gates and Fences Fitted
- Power Washing
- External Paintwork
- General Maintenance
- Environmental Contract Work
Community give back projects
We love giving back to local residents in the local community. With the help of our amazing young volunteers we can give back by clearing a garden , replacing a fence or even power washing a yard. After all this is what social enterprise is all about!
Tre – Eco are proud sponsors of Nubia – a local youth dodgeball team
Contact us and find out how we can help you on 07502 292694